Whether it be a residential aircon or commercial aircon, having your unit undergo aircon chemical cleaning is highly recommended. Otherwise, it can end up experiencing issues like an aircon water leak. In Singapore, there are two primary methods of chemical cleaning namely aircon chemical wash and aircon chemical overhaul.
This aircon service involves cleaning the aircon’s internal components using special chemical solutions. The components which usually undergo cleaning are the coils, aircon filters, and water trays.
In an aircon chemical overhaul, the aircon unit is dismantled fully and additional aircon parts undergo cleaning. These typically include drainage pipes, heat exchange coils, and blower wheels. In addition to cleaning, an aircon chemical overhaul also entails repairing or replacing parts that may be defective.
Now that you know the difference between an aircon chemical wash and an aircon chemical overhaul, take note of the following benefits of the overall aircon chemical cleaning process.
Benefits of Aircon Chemical Cleaning
- It Keeps The Air Clean: Lack of maintenance can cause an installed aircon to release contaminated air. This can in turn increase your risk of experiencing respiratory problems like asthma. Fortunately, an aircon chemical overhaul can prevent this problem by removing all forms of dirt and bacteria from inside your unit. That way, you will be able to have cleaner and fresher air.
- It Prolongs Your Aircon Lifespan – Having an aircon chemical cleaning done annually will ensure that your aircon major parts function properly and are free from damage. As a result, your aircon is guaranteed to last for a much longer period of time.
- It Increases Your Unit’s Efficiency – When dirt and bacteria build up on the internal parts of a residential or office aircon, its performance can eventually decrease. This is most likely due to the restriction of airflow as well as the damage caused to major components. In order for your aircon to be as efficient as possible, it is best that you have an aircon chemical overhaul or chemical wash performed regularly.
- It Prevents Odours – The accumulation of dirt and bacteria inside an aircon not only damages its major parts. As a matter of fact, it can also cause the air being distributed to become highly odorous. To prevent the aircon you have installed from releasing foul-smelling air, have it undergo an aircon chemical overhaul regularly so that you can fulfill important tasks without any discomfort.
- It Prevents Major Components From Freezing – Besides ensuring that the air it releases is clean and fresh, an aircon chemical overhaul also prevents any major components like the evaporator coils from freezing – one of the benefits of undergoing an aircon chemical overhaul. Remember that when these parts experience any obstructions, they become unable to absorb heat. As such, ice begins to form on them. To avoid this occurrence, do not forget to have your installed aircon undergo aircon chemical cleaning whenever scheduled.
- It Reduces Cost – One of the main reasons why your aircon might have problems is due to the accumulation of dirt and dust particle. This will affect your aircon’s efficiency and increase its energy consumption – which in turn increases your monthly utility bills. By doing an aircon chemical cleaning, your aircon unit will be washed chemically and get rid of any dirt and dust – thus, improving the aircon’s efficiency and reducing your monthly bills and any need for repairs.
Aircon chemical cleaning can help prevent any common aircon issues (e.g., foul smell emitting from aircon or aircon leaking water) which might cause you extreme inconvenience. If you think you require your aircon units to undergo an aircon chemical wash or chemical overhaul, do engage a professional aircon servicing company to ensure that the process will be done safely and in the proper manner.
DW Aircon Servicing Singapore ranks among the best providers of aircon services such as aircon servicing, aircon repairs, aircon installation for units from the best aircon brands, aircon chemical overhaul, aircon gas top-up, aircon water leaks, aircon not cold fixing, and others. Our crew consists of various skilled and licensed electricians with the expertise to resolve any aircon issues you might face. Furthermore, we have over 10 years of experience in conducting various aircon works for commercial and residential areas including landed, condo, and HDB. As per our highly-rated reviews on Facebook and Google, we are considered among the best aircon service companies in Singapore. Send us a text or picture on WhatsApp at +65 8241 0032 to obtain good and honest prices. Rest assured that we’ll be able to serve all of your aircon needs!