8 Reasons Why Singaporeans Love Mitsubishi Electric Aircon
Providing effective and adequate cooling products for homes is important. It provides comfort and makes your life easier while at the same time protecting you from harm that heat brings. Energy efficiency, durability, authority, innovation, and popularity, these define the 3 of the best selling aircon that you should choose. These define Mitsubishi air conditioners.
Why Trust Mitsubishi aircon products?
The reason why you should trust Mitsubishi air conditioners is simple. It is a company that is known to provide quality service and top of the line products for ages. Mitsubishi electronics, machines and home appliance products ensure owners that they are made with the latest technological trends available in the market today. Also, their products are a symbol of Mitsubishi’s legacy that is, they last for a long time. This also why Singaporeans love Mitsubishi Electric aircon.
What does Mitsubishi Give You?
- Energy Efficient with Vector-Wave eco Inverter
- The best air conditioning brands are characterized by their ability to consume minimal energy without compromising their performance. Mitsubishi aircon is one of those brands which performs well without consuming too much energy. Knowing this is important because air conditioning systems can sometimes be costly, especially with brands that do not have favorable SEER ratings. SEER or seasonal energy efficiency ratio rating is important because it determines how energy efficient an electronic can be. In our research, most Mitsubishi air conditioner has a rating of either 11 or 10. These numbers indicate excellent energy efficiency ratings for Mitsubishi products. All aircon products made by Mitsubishi shows maximum cooling capacity with minimal use of electricity, scoring NEA 5 Ticks on its Mitsubishi Starmex FN (Inverter) Series.
- Innovation at its finest
- Mitsubishi has always managed to develop top of the line products with innovative features. With each new generation of air conditioners, Mitsubishi has always managed to bring something new to consumers. For example, its Mr. Slim series features a ductless technology that requires no ductwork during installation this allows a more stable cooling experience for the user. Innovation with regards to energy efficiency is also super which are as follows.
- DC-Fan Motor
- Mitsubishi outdoor units are equipped with an extremely efficient DC motor. Depending on operating conditions, efficiency is up to 60% greater than equivalently rated AC motors.
- Magnetic Flux Sine Wave Drive
- A microprocessor converts the motor’s electrical current waveform into a sine waveform (180°conductance), enabling the motor winding ratio to be increased while energy loss is reduced.
- Econo Cool Temperature Control
- “Econo Cool” is an intelligent temperature control feature that adjusts the airflow distributed in the room depending on the air outlet temperature. Temperature settings can be raised 2°C without any loss in-room comfort. That’s equal to a 20% gain in energy efficiency.
- Popular Brand with Quality
- Recommend Mitsubishi for most homeowners in Singapore. It is due to its easiness to be repaired, replaced and installed. It also has a long life span aircon products that can be used for commercial and residential purposes. Mitsubishi aircons can be installed at different prices for different systems and models.
- Established Authority
- Mitsubishi air conditioners are the most trusted cooling systems in Singapore. As you enter department stores, offices, and other places that need air conditioning, you will see that Mitsubishi is commonly installed. It is an established authority in the air conditioning market and is known to provide quality products and services for its consumers without fail.
- Mitsubishi aircon adheres to Singapore’s policies for a green environment and a green economy. Pairing with innovation on energy efficiency, Mitsubishi also developed R32, a new refrigerant to be used in aircons and other cooling appliances that have very low OZONE depletion potential and global warming potential.
At DW Aircon Servicing Singapore, we pride ourselves in our affordable and quality aircon services to ensure all residential and commercial air conditioning units are always keeping you cool and comfortable. We also supply and install aircons with excellent after-sales customer service to provide you a 1-stop convenience for all your aircon needs. Browse our previous aircon projects and read through our positive reviews. Contact us to speak to our friendly customer service staff. Call us at +65 6653 2988, Whatsapp us at +65 8241 0032 or email us at email@example.com. We operate from Mondays to Sundays (9am – 9pm) and in all Singapore locations.