Daikin Aircon Repair
Looking for Daikin Aircon
- AIRCON EXPERTS: Our aircon technicians have over 10 years of experience in the industry, serving thousands of clients in both residential & commercial estates.
- FULL 1-STOP AIRCON SERVICES: Our top-to-bottom aircon services are designed to be fuss-free for you. Besides having your aircon serviced, you can even buy & install aircon products from us at direct contractor prices!
- RANGE OF AIRCON SERVICES: Our aircon servicing technicians carry out a comprehensive list of air conditioning works including aircon installations, aircon servicing, aircon repairs & more. Each service is done with thorough care.
Request For Service Assistance Now!
Schedule An Appointment
Get the Job Done
Daikin air conditioners are Japan-made and pride in being the top air specialist. It believes that every surrounding has different air and would require to perfect the air. With advanced technology, Daikin air conditioners also have smart solution features such as D’SMARTHOME for residential areas and a Bluetooth service checker for commercial spaces.
Daikin Aircon Is Noisy
- When your aircon is noisy, it might be a sign of a variety of aircon issues. An aircon chemical overhaul may be the best thing to do first before determining the specific cause of an aircon noise so that aircon repairs can proceed.
Daikin Aircon Is Not Cold
- As there are many reasons why your aircon is not cold. Do contact our aircon experts who can check and diagnose the cause of it.
Daikin Aircon Leaking Water
- Notice that your aircon is leaking water either from the front or the back? This might be due to several factors such as frozen evaporator coils that melt, blocked aircon pipe, or a full drainage tray. It also could be a sign of more underlying aircon problems.
Lights Are Blinking
- Common aircon repair symptoms to look out for include your aircon is not functioning as it should be and having blinking indicator lights. Do contact our aircon experts to help troubleshoot and solve the issue if you are unsure what does the blinking light indicates.
Daikin Aircon Has
An Odorous Smell
- An aircon chemical overhaul is recommended if there is a smell coming from the aircon and the aircon has not been through aircon servicing for a long time.
Daikin Aircon Automatically
- An aircon repair is required if your aircon is switched off on its own for no reason – an indication that your aircon is having problems.
Circuit Board (PCB)
- To ensure that your aircon is functioning properly, repairing/replacing an aircon circuit board (PCB) is required.
- On-the-spot recommendations will be provided for what is needed for the aircon leak repair.
- Repairing/replacing your aircon compressor is required to prevent your aircon from experiencing frequent aircon breakdowns due to poor installation.
Fan Motor Repair/Replacement
- Through this aircon repair service, it ensures that your air conditioner’s fan motor is working properly to prevent the compressor from overheating.
- Through commercial aircon repair services, we ensure that your aircon is functioning at the correct temperature.
- If your capacitor is damaged due to overheating, we provide capacitor replacement services.
Why Choose Us?
Fast Response On All Channels
All our customer service representatives are professionally trained and knowledgeable on aircon concepts to be of help to you whenever and wherever you contact us from.
Licensed and Authorized
All our aircon technicians are experienced and licensed professionals that will provide prompt help to solve all your aircon servicing needs in Singapore.
We offer all customers a genuine 30 days workmanship warranty on our aircon services. Should you experience any challenges with your aircon, simply give us a call or message us and we’ll be on your case in no time.
When carrying out our aircon servicing services, customer satisfaction is our priority. You can read thousands of reviews by our customers, or browse our portfolio works to be assured of the quality of our aircon servicing works.
Excellent Customer Service
You can message us a picture or describe your situation, and our friendly and experienced customer service officers will recommend the most appropriate aircon service that you require, and quickly provide a quote.