Mitsubishi Aircon Repair
Looking for Mitsubishi Aircon
- AIRCON EXPERTS: Our aircon technicians have over 10 years of experience in the industry, serving thousands of clients in both residential & commercial estates.
- FULL 1-STOP AIRCON SERVICES: Our top-to-bottom aircon services are designed to be fuss-free for you. Besides having your aircon serviced, you can even buy & install aircon products from us at direct contractor prices!
- RANGE OF AIRCON SERVICES: Our aircon servicing technicians carry out a comprehensive list of air conditioning works including aircon installations, aircon servicing, aircon repairs & more. Each service is done with thorough care.
Request For Service Assistance Now!
Schedule An Appointment
Get the Job Done
Mitsubishi Electric is a widely known brand amongst home appliances that are commonly used in Singapore HDB flats. For this established Japanese brand, quality means reliability, consistency, ability to differentiate themselves from competitors, trustworthiness, and guaranteed satisfaction.
Mitsubishi Aircon Is Noisy
- It might be a sign of a variety of aircon issues if your aircon is noisy. An aircon chemical overhaul may be the best thing to do first before determining the specific cause of an aircon noise so that aircon repairs can proceed.
Mitsubishi Aircon Is Not Cold
- There are various reasons why your aircon is not cold – contact our aircon experts who can help diagnose and figure out the main cause of it.
Mitsubishi Aircon Leaking Water
- Is your aircon is leaking water either from the front or the back? This could be due to factors such as frozen evaporator coils that melt, blocked aircon pipe, or a full drainage tray. It also could be a sign of more underlying aircon problems.
Lights Are Blinking
- When your aircon is not functioning normally and is accompanied by blinking indicator lights – it is one of the aircon repair symptoms. If you are unsure what does the blinking light indicates, contact our aircon experts to help troubleshoot and solve the issue.
Mitsusbishi Aircon Has
An Odorous Smell
- There can be many reasons why your aircon has an odorous smell. An aircon chemical overhaul is recommended if there is a smell coming from the aircon and the aircon has not been through aircon servicing for a long time.
Mitsubishi Aircon Automatically
- If your aircon is switched off on its own for no reason, then it could be a sign of an aircon problem and a clear indication that an aircon repair is required.
Circuit Board (PCB)
- An aircon circuit board (PCB) repair/replacement is required to ensure that your aircon is functioning properly.
- On-the-spot recommendations will be provided for what is needed for the aircon leak repair.
- To prevent your aircon from experiencing frequent aircon breakdowns due to poor installation, we provide compressor repair/replacement services.
Fan Motor Repair/Replacement
- This aircon repair service ensures that your air conditioner’s fan motor is working properly to prevent the compressor from overheating.
- We provide commercial aircon repair services to ensure that your aircon is functioning at the correct temperature.
- If your capacitor is damaged due to overheating, we provide capacitor replacement services.
Why Choose Us?
Fast Response On All Channels
All our customer service representatives are professionally trained and knowledgeable on aircon concepts to be of help to you whenever and wherever you contact us from.
Licensed and Authorized
All our aircon technicians are experienced and licensed professionals that will provide prompt help to solve all your aircon servicing needs in Singapore.
We offer all customers a genuine 30 days workmanship warranty on our aircon services. Should you experience any challenges with your aircon, simply give us a call or message us and we’ll be on your case in no time.
When carrying out our aircon servicing services, customer satisfaction is our priority. You can read thousands of reviews by our customers, or browse our portfolio works to be assured of the quality of our aircon servicing works.
Excellent Customer Service
You can message us a picture or describe your situation, and our friendly and experienced customer service officers will recommend the most appropriate aircon service that you require, and quickly provide a quote.