Unlike normal aircon servicing, aircon chemical overhaul offers a more thorough cleaning of your aircon unit. Our professional technicians cover the following steps when doing an aircon chemical overhaul:
- Fully uncoupling and dismantling of the aircon conditioning individual units.
- Cleaning of the air conditioning external panels and covers, including all covers and housing units to the sides, bottom, and top of the air conditioner.
- Chemical flushing/vacuuming of the water drainage pipe.
- Inspection of the refrigerant level and topping it up with refrigerant gas if deemed necessary (limited to 20 pressure point per unit).
- Evaluating the operating conditions of the air conditioner’s blower fan motor and thermistor as well as the application of lubricants to smoothen functionality.
- Inspection of major electrical connections for safety and correct circuiting.
- Checking for causes of uncommon noises and/or odour generated during the operation of air conditioners.
- Ensuring that no water leakage problem occurs when aircon is operating.
After an aircon chemical overhaul, your aircon unit should be able to produce cleaner and stronger air flow and at the same time saving on electricity bills because of its improved efficiency.
An aircon chemical overhaul costs more than normal aircon servicing as it involves more thorough cleaning that improves your unit’s performance, making it look and feel brand new.