DW Aircon Servicing Singapore – Shenton Way
Aircon services are readily available in Shenton Way, Singapore. DW Aircon Servicing Singapore offers complete aircon services including quality aircon servicing, aircon repair, aircon installation, aircon chemical wash, aircon chemical overhaul, and aircon gas top up. We specialise in premium aircon servicing and offer attractive aircon promotions such as aircon servicing contracts at competitive and affordable prices. We also offer quarterly aircon servicing subscriptions for both residential and commercial areas. Our aircon technician team consist of highly qualified professionals with over 10 years of experience in the aircon industry. With this, we are proud to have over 1000 five-star reviews on Google and are committed to continuously delivering only quality aircon services in Singapore. Call us now at +65 6909 2200 or WhatsApp us at +65 8241 0032 to find out more!
Shenton Way is a major street in Singapore’s Central Business District, known for its high-rise office buildings and skyscrapers. Landmarks in the area include the Singapore Stock Exchange and Asia Square Tower. Source.
Technician Mr. Udaiyar came to service my aircon, reached early than schedule time. He did a good job and do advise me on my Aircon compressor too. Recommending and highlighting a few issues. Thank u so much for the suggestions given.
Will continue to look out for your company services when time needed.
Good experience. Mr Richard (CS Support) did respond quickly and handled the appointment arrangement without a problem.
Arrangement the Technician - Mr.Seenu finished Job in same day. Mr.Seenu very friendly and very experienced.
I strongly recommend DW Aircon Team.
Ms. Gene - CS Officer: response fast, nice and managed to get me early slot despite my last-minute call
Setting up an appointment was fuss-free and Ms Gene tried her best to slot me in at the earliest possible timing.
Mr Murthi serviced all the aircons in about 30-minutes - super efficient fella.
But at the end of the day, it all boils down to price - 4 aircon units for $110? Even my mother-in-law nodded in approval when I told her the price.
1) Always on time
2) Recommendation by technician has always been on whats required and never hard selling. If i had asked for something extra they will tell me if it is not necessary.
3) Great pricing
4) Besides the requested service the technician always does a full check on the system and inform on things to observe or potential issues that may arise based on tell-tale signs observed during servicing.
Highly recommended and will engage them for next svcing.
2. Appointment made n technician came on time.
3. Knowledgeable technician who gave sound advice.
4. Honest technician quoted the correct price ($70/2units) when i gotten the price wrong ($75/2units). Gave him the $5 as service tips instead. 😅
The customer service Alexis is prompt and professional. She replies watsapp even after 10pm to ensure that client concerns are addressed. She is proactive and will text client in the event of any delays.
Mr Dhanabal is highly dedicated. While most technicians will follow through the motion and do simple wiping. He took 15 mins and clean the vents multiple times to ensure that servicing is properly done. He was polite and even wiped my basin for me to ensure that my house is in good condition after the servicing. Please give this guy a pay raise! 🙂
Long story short - i originally called another company (A*ple) to do a chemical wash for my aircon, and they managed to short-circut the wiring to my aircon, spoil the connectors on my compressor and refused to answer my calls after that - all these happened in 2 weeks. The most unprofessional company-I will see how I can sue them for damages.
At my wits end, i called Daylight electrician who help link me up with DW as well, and within 2 trips in 3 days, they managed to solve the wiring problem, fix the compressor, AND clean my aircon. Awesome customer service all around! Ms Lim - excellent communications, friendly, fast, humorous and positive and it was reassuring that she was always on the ball. Raju and Ramesh - very professional, competent and dedicated. On the last day, they stayed back an extra 2 hours as they kept testing my aircon to see that everything worked well.
Thanks to the awesome team at DW Aircon Servicing, my aircon is working better than ever. Would highly recommend DW to everyone!
Our Trusted Clients
We have served thousands of clients island-wide. Here are some of our trusted commercial customers.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list and just highlights some of our trusted clients. The logos and trademarks on our web pages belong to the respective companies and do not serve as an endorsement by the brands above.
Maintaining your air conditioner is essential to keep it running efficiently and extend its lifespan. While some homeowners may consider doing aircon repairs themselves to save time and money, there are several compelling reasons to outsource aircon maintenance services to professionals whenever aircon repair symptoms start to show:
- Trained and Qualified – staff have the necessary skills and experience to handle all types of aircon repairs and maintenance efficiently and safely.
- Cost Efficient – professional aircon servicing providers can optimize air conditioning to minimize energy consumption, whereas homeowners who attempt to repair themselves may mistakenly damage one or more components, increasing the cost of repairs and maintenance.
- Safety – professionals take the recommended safety precautions for a specific air conditioner and wear appropriate safety gear, which is crucial as air conditioners are complex pieces of equipment.
- Reliability – professionals offer warranties for their services, providing customer support should any problems arise.
- Comprehensive Aircon Maintenance Services – professionals provide advice on selecting the best aircon and the procedures for aircon installation, ensuring that the installation of the new air conditioner will not affect the performance of other air conditioners, or the cooling of the room.
Professional aircon servicing is essential in ensuring the longevity of your aircon unit. When you opt for professional aircon servicing in Singapore, the following services should be expected:
- Cleaning of aircon front covers, filters, evaporator fins, drainage tray and blower wheel
- Vacuuming water drainage pipe to prevent any aircon leaking water from happening
- Routine checks for all electrical components, controller, thermistor, swing motor, and uncommon noise problem.
Air conditioning is a standard feature in many households in Singapore due to the country’s humid tropical climate. As a result, there is a large number of companies that provide air conditioning installation and repair services. However, it can be challenging to choose the right service provider, which is why it’s essential to consider the following tips:
- Ask for recommendations from family and friends.
- Choose a company that provides end-to-end aircon services.
- Look for a company with a wide range of skills and experience.
- Research the aircon company’s reliability and reputation.
- Make sure they are properly licensed.
When it comes to choosing an aircon servicing company, it’s important to avoid making common mistakes that could lead to costly repairs or subpar service. Here are some key mistakes to avoid when selecting an aircon servicing company in Singapore:
- Engaging a company without a regular AC maintenance program
- Choosing an unlicensed AC servicing agency
- Hiring an uninsured contractor
- Choosing an AC contract without doing enough research
- Anson Road
- Ayer Rajah
- Boon Keng
- Bukit Gombak
- Bukit Merah
- Bukit Purmei
- Bukit Timah
- Caldecott Hill
- Clarke Quay
- Dhoby Ghaut
- Emerald Hill
- Farrer Park
- Ghim Moh
- Kent Ridge
- Labrador Park
- Little India